STREETLIFE has established an Advisory Board with the intention to include relevant external and independent expertise mainly from the pilot sites on user requirements and project achievements.
Each member of the Advisory Board should provide consultancy to the project on specific topics such as personal integrated mobility, transport issues, requirements, current developments, legal issues, identifying barriers and providing recommendations paving the way for a personalised urban mobility.
Several Advisory Board meetings will be organised on local level and once a year, an international meeting is foreseen in of the three pilot cities Berlin, Rovereto or Tampere.
The Advisory Board consists of the representatives from public authorities of transport planning, mobility management and environment, transport service providers (bus lines, car sharing, bike sharing, etc.), industry and scientific research experts.
- Alexander Pilz, VBB Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (Public Transport authority)
- Axel Schultz, Siemens AG
- Dr. Inessa Seifert, VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik
- Katrin Lippoldt, DriveNow Carsharing
- Dr. Lutz Kaden, Berlin Chamber of Commerce
- Markus Wollina, ÖPP Deutschland AG
- Michael Beer, Senate Department for Urban Development and Environment Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Michael Ortgiese, University of Applied Sciences Potsdam, Traffic Engineering
- Dr. Peter Deussen, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Electronic Government and Applicatons
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Richter, Technical University of Berlin, Road Planning and Operation
- Andrea Piccioni, Municipality Association of Vallagarina, Technical-Urbanistic Office
- Giuliano Stelzer, City of Trento, City Planning and Mobility Planning Office
- Marcello Pallaoro, Autonomous Province of Trento, Biking and Pedestrian Tracks Office
- Marco Cattani, Trentino Mobilità, Carsharing
- Sergio Pellegrini, City of Riva del Garda
- Silvio Sada, Trentino Trasporti
- Ari Vandell, City of Tampere, Department of City Planning
- Mika Periviita, City of Tampere Public Transport Department
- Pekka Pirhonen, Tampere City Transport
- Pekka Salmi, City of Tampere, City Planning and Public Transport
- Risto Laaksonen, City of Tampere, Department of City Development
- Tero Myyryläinen, City of Tampere, Public Transport Planning Department
- Gilles Betis, EIT ICT Labs, Action Line Future Urban Life & Mobility